lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

My Best Friend

My Best friend is a man. His name is Danny Lobos Calquín.
When I meet him, we had only three years old and I meet in the kinder garden, on march, 1978.
When I meet him I was surprise his sweetness and he was so smart and clever and his hoarse voice to be a child.
We could talkk for many hours with out getting bored.
We spent many days listen to the music... Guns n' Roses, White Lyon, Skid Row, Dream Theater and my kundalini mantras.
We went to many concerts of diferents artist and plays ours musical intruments; I payed my flute and he played his guitar.
He likes very much the ice cream and the cats, like me.
He doesn´t like the beans, onions, and lies
He hate the war, the torture and violence.
Now he is an Architect and lives in Alemania with her wife. He wait for thier first child.
He is my oldest friend. In 2008 we celebrate our 30th aniversary of friendship, and I love so much!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario