lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

My Last Vacation

I don't remember when I went on vacation for the last time, because I've been working at the time I should have taken it.
I think I spent my last holiday on the Central coast, with my boyfriend in march, 2006.
We stayed in a nice little cottage. In the place there were many gardens with flowers, a pool, and it was close to the sea; the sound of the sea and the sea breeze were all the time, in every where...
In this place we had fun and we slept a lot.
Early in in the morning, we walked round to sight seeing ann ate cookies and mineral water. Later, we sun bathed and we played in the water. We drank natural juice with the brakefast.
At lunch, we ate vegetarian diches of the area and Tei ate some fish.
In the afternoon we went to walk on the beach and we saw the sunset (so romantic).
At nigth it was time to cook each other. In this time we talked a lot.
Some nights, we went out dancing at nearly of the place. W
It was a magical and intimate time.
Three years have passed since then... I really want go on vacation with Tei again!!! I'm looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario