lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My Career

Psychology... Long time ago, I thought it was only ask for help... And when I was in therapy I conscience that it was to help for others too.

I remember that since I was a girl, I had spirit of service, my first preference was Obstetry, but the contact whith the patient was too technical.

After many years I chose a carrier which made possible the development of a spirit of service through comunication in many levels; verbal, no verbal and the rapport of people.

The best of my career is I 'm learning a lot of tools that may be used to help. I learning different ways to see the human.

The worst is some changes in the curriculum. I think that some subjects must be annual, due to the great amount of knowledge, to little time.

My expectations in the future is to become a humanist psychologist to work together people in their process in way of being.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario