lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

My most precious possesion

When I think about the most important fo my possesion , I think in my remembers in time of behavior, magic and love.
When I was a little girl I has much time for read, write and think. From that time even keep books, poems, annotations.
In time of vacation I colleted "piedras cruces" which come out of the river.
I still have my score of many authors of classical music. My favorite are Chopin, Mussorski and Johan Sebastian Bach. They bring memories from the time star to the study music.
I keep my flute too: I remember when it was too big to me and I difficult play my music in it, but i was so happy play to everywhere.
My latest precios possesion are the beautifull memories of the last relationship whit my ex boyfriend... Is a sad end of love story. A bitter - sweet memories. I hope that this improve on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario